As an RCI Subscribing Member, Marcus Beach belongs to one of the world’s largest vacation-exchange communities. The RCI membership entitles cottagers to participate in the exchange system, to vacation at affiliated resorts around the world. Detailed check in/out information for specific cottages will be provided to RCI exchange members after reservations have been confirmed. General information is provided below.
RCI Checkout Procedures:
Check-out Time: To be provided.
Check-in Time: To be provided.
In order to get the Cottage ready for the next Owners, please follow these procedures:
Bed Linens & Towels
– Please strip all bed linen (sheets and pillowcases) from the beds that have been used. The cleaners will wash the bed linens, towels, tea towels, oven mitts that are put in the laundry room
– All dishes used should be cleaned and put away in the cupboards.
– Gather all garbage and recycling from the kitchen and washrooms and take to the central bins beside the office.
– Empty the refrigerator and cupboards of your contents. BBQ
– Ensure that the BBQ has been cleaned and is ready for the next owners/guests.
Safety & Energy Efficiency
– Ensure that the thermostat is set to 13 degrees, Celsius. Turn off fireplace and the blower fan. Lock all windows and doors. Turn off all the lights and ceiling fans.
Drop keys off in the mail slot at the office.
A minimum $50 levy will be charged, plus an extra fee if more cleaning is required.
All of our cottages are strictly SMOKE-FREE. You will be charged $500 plus cleaning/refreshing costs if we find evidence of smoking within a cottage. Pets are not allowed in a PET-FREE cottage. You will be charged $500 plus cleaning/refreshing costs for having a pet in a Pet-Free cottage.